Explore the historic coastal town of Southport, NC
People are drawn to our historic hometown by the sea. Quaint shops, grand old homes and streets lined with enormous live oaks blend with fresh, new options for shopping and dining and movie-set charm.
- Antebellum architecture & live oaks
– Great restaurants & coffee shops
– Unbelievable fresh seafood, daily
– Eclectic art galleries & shops
– So close to education opportunities, attractions & conveniences >>
– Set of feature films such as
A Walk to Remember &
Nicholas Spark’s Safe Haven.
Our coastal playground has the kind of weather that’s great for getting outdoors, all year long!
Mild year-round climate, really!
Four distinct seasons (say goodbye to freezing winters without losing the glory of autumn colors)
Sea breezes make any day better.
And we’ve got ‘em!
Avg. summer temp: 85° with a late afternoon breeze off the Atlantic | Avg. winter temp: 58°